Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Learn a little bit

Fact 1: I wish I could A. Sew or B. Crochet.... My mom is great at both and has tried to teach me a few times but I am Hopeless, with a capital H.

Fact 2: I have have been itching to have a pair of oxford shoes for a while. However, I am uncertain I am bold enough to pull them off. I decided it's time to have some, so I added these puppies to the Christmas list.

Fact 3: I am not ready for the year end or the Holiday season. Yikes.


Go ahead and link up, you know you want to.
Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE the leopard print oxfords! Eek!

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on #2 & #3... I am dying for some oxfords but I'm just not sure... and this year went too fast! I am finally learning how to sew (not from my mom because she couldn't teach me either).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well let's just all take the Oxford plunge together. I really hope I get those for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...