Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Learn My Little Facts

My very first Link Up!
If you haven't discovered Rebecca with an R yet, then I recommend you go check out her blog. She has some great posts on fashion this outfit is one I plan on re-creating soon.
Now on to the facts....
Uno: I was an owl for Halloween. My idea stemmed from this Pintrest post.
Dos: I am an Event Coordinator for a chocolate company and LOVE my job.
Tres: I'm a big fan of Dr. Seuss quotes. "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you."-Dr. Seuss

Photobucket 

7 comments :

  1. Jessica, these are fabulous! I can't believe for work for a chocolate company! As an event planner! Dream job right there.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca. Yes, my life consists of many chocolate and wine pairings-not too shabby. Love the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your job sounds like heaven! Just found your site, welcome to the world of blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Natalie. I have a lot to learn about this whole blogging thing, but it is fun. I checked out your blog and instantly had to follow it with bloglovin'. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jess, saw your tweet to the Chill Air and Perfume blog, and thought I would swing by! I have to say that I love the design of it!!! Following you now :) Welcome to the blogosphere.

    xoxo Linds,
    www.lovelinds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the SAME owl costume and want to make my own next year. Wow your job sounds dreamy. Found you on Little Facts Link up.

    -Nicole
    www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsey, thanks for the follow and warm welcome.
    Nicole, I recommend you make it. I got tons of compliments.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...