- Unplug (be on my phone less).
- Be Present.
- Thrift shop and upcycle/recycle more.
- Grow my events and work networks.
- Learn to play the guitar.
- Try one new recipe a month.
- Take better care of myself (i.e. work out more, eat healthier, etc)
- Take more risks.
- Get my financials lined up (i.e. start my 401k, save more money, get on ETrade, etc)
- Learn a craft (crochet, sew, or knit)
- Work on my organizational skills.
Friday, December 30, 2011
Instead of making a New Year's Resolution, I wanted to create a list of 12 goals to strive towards in 2012.