Monday, December 12, 2011

Celebrate

So Ladies and well.. Ladies...I broke the 20 follower mark on my blog, which is quite exciting for little ole' me. So I decided it was time to celebrate. If all you lovelies were here right now, I would buy enough for us all to gather around and gab...but since it's just me..one cupcake and one glass of wine (well maybe more than one) will have to do.


I got my cupcake from a local shop called The Cup. Check them out here. Their shop, and all their cupcakes, are fabulous.

Cheers! Thanks for joining me on my blog journey.

On an un-related note...Check out one of my favorite Christmas tunes, I think it's a Christmas tune at least. Check it out. Hint: the main word is Celebrate.



3 comments :

  1. I love this idea! Being a new blogger too I get so excited when I see I have new followers! I love your blog, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I get very excited (obviously) when I gain a follower. Thank you for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gingerbread man cupcake is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...