Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Exchange

Tonight after an event I had for work I met a group of ladies who were gathering for their book club's holiday party. For their gift exchange they each brought in pieces of jewelry that they don't wear anymore to exchange. They were swapping books as well. I thought this was a great idea! Why not do exchanges with items you already have to make for a more special, and cost effective, holiday season?

I think it would also be fun to do a cookbook and cookie swap as a holiday get together. This would be especially fun with aunts, grandma, and cousins. Would make for a fun holiday tradition.


Also, I don't know about you..but I still need some holiday decor and craft items to complete gifts. I will be using this Michaels Coupon to get 40%. Expires tomorrow. Thought I'd share.

1 comment :

  1. Cookie swap sounds like such a good idea! You could share the recipes as well. Getting hungry just thinking about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...