Friday, January 13, 2012

Guest Post: Chill Air & Perfume

As you know I am off in San Francisco for work this week. Today I have Hannah from Chill Air and Perfume here to do a guest post. She has a great blog of her own and I was thrilled when she agreed to guest post for me. Go check out her blog and you will love it, guaranteed. So here she is:

I'm so excited that Jess asked me to guest post while she's traveling this week. Jess is one of the first blogger friends I made, and we continue to bond over our love for fashion, especially thrifting. I think it's only fitting, then, that today's post showcases some of my favorite recently thrifted items. During a trip to Goodwill last week, I bought this brand new floral print dress (worn as a skirt), linen button-down, and scarf all for under $10. Can't beat that deal, right?



I began thrifting in college as a way to cut down on expenses while still enjoying the occasional (okay, more than occasional) shopping trip. I was hooked immediately, and thrifting continues to be my favorite way to shop: I buy more for less, I find equivalents of almost anything I'd buy retail, and I discover unique and vintage pieces that I know no one else will be wearing. All in all, thrifting makes for a fulfilling and, perhaps more importantly, affordable shopping experience.






Isn't Hannah adorable? I am loving her yellow tights! Now head over to her blog and show her some love. Chill Air and Perfume

6 comments :

  1. Love this. Chill Air & Perfume is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I am also a huge thrifting fan, and reading this makes me so excited and happy! Loving the gorgeous finds!!! :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Hannah! I like the yellow tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! Headed over to your blog right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I'm loving her bright tights too! Cute blog you have here :) Happy weekend!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Hannah! I love all of the bright colors in this outfit. That floral dress is adorbs!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...