Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jet Setting


Hi friends,

I am flying to San Francisco today. I'll be out there for a week for work. There will be time for fun dinners, and even a trip to Napa to visit Swanson Vineyards for a wine pairing dinner. However, it will be mostly work (trade show) but I am hoping to squeeze in a bit of sight-seeing and shopping too. Know any great stores (thrift one prferrably) that I should stop into while there?

No worries..you won't be lonely while I am gone. I've set up some great guest posts by LesEmma, Dani, Hannah, and Grace. I'm very excited for everything they have in store for you. I hope you come back in the days to follow to see their posts, and I recommend checking out their blogs in the meantime. Hint: You will learn a lot about thrifting and expanding your wardrobe.

Follow me on Instagram at JessiAub to see pics of my trip (or to follow my #janphotoaday). I'll try to do a wrap-up when I get back.


Cheers!

3 comments :

  1. I hope you have the most fantastic time in San Francisco! I've always wanted to go! I'll make sure to follow you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip!! Take lots of Napa pics!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...