Thursday, March 8, 2012

Last Thing Thursdays

The Life of the Wife
Jenna over at The Life of a Wife started this link up and it looks fun so I am joining in. Here goes nothing...

The Last Thing I:

Bought:
Well besides groceries..These boots from Aldo in black. (Before my Lenten No Shopping rule) They were too small and I had to return. Sad face.


Won:
A pizza from Pi.


Was Confused about:
This Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf. I got it for Christmas, and have watched the YouTube video, but I have still yet to wear it.


Watched:
Phillip Phillips on American Idol last night. He is beyond amazing. I fast forwarded the entire show just to watch him (over and over). Obsessed!

Lusted Over:
Anything Tory Burch really..but lately these sandals. Since I gave up shopping for Lent, I created a Lust List board on Pintrest. We shall see what items I purchase after Lent.

3 comments :

  1. Those sandals are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about lusting over everything Tory Burch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lululemon but that scarf thingy does look confusing! And I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...