Monday, June 4, 2012

Bear With Me

Ready for my excuses?

I've been absent (as usual).
Things have been crazy at work in prep for an upcoming food show we attend in D.C.
It will be over and done with after June 20th, and my life should be back on track.
By then I just may have a new blog design (by Andrea) ironed out, and plan to have some blog posts coming your way. Here is an Inspiration Board of sorts that I have created on Pintrest for my new blog design.
Until then, I will spend what little free time I have out enjoying the sunshine with friends at things like this.


I do hope you stick around, because I do plan to come back. Much love readers.


7 comments :

  1. Let's hope so!!! Cause i like to visit :) FYI i'm moving to DC in Sept :( a few months after your visit. Have fun and can't wait to hear all the deets. til then see ya in the twitter world and instagram.

    XX-Myrna

    http://mybeatboutiqe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I will be tweeting at you like usual. I bet you will LOVE living in D.C. I have only been once, but I love the hustle and bustle and the trendy people that will surround you.

      Delete
  2. That's awesome about the new template. (I'm about to stalk your pinterest board). Come back soon! I need some of your funny posts back in my life.

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am so excited. She does great work, and it was a contest I won, so I get it fo free. :)

      Delete
  3. Cannot wait to see the new blog design... how fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I am excited. :) We won't match anymore though.

      Delete
  4. Adorable blog! Enjoy that sunshine and friends!
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...