Tuesday, June 5, 2012

{May} Monthly Budget

Remember that time I said I wasn't going to be free to blog until July? Oh that was yesterday? Well I decided to finish a post I had been working on.... until we meet again.

I'm going to try to keep myself honest by posting the items I buy each month and help myself stick to a budget and purchase less on impulse and more based on necessity. In May I spent a bit more than usual, but it was a new season, and I was just coming off my Lenten Shopping Diet. I don't plan to use much of my budget in June. I'd like to keep my budget between $100-$150 monthly for clothing/accessories/shoes. We shall see how I do.




(Top Left-Clockwise: TJ Maxx Sheer Top x 3- $38.97, Polka Dot Dress $24.50, Polka Dot Shrug $29.40, Leopard Print Sandal $20.00)




(From Left to Right: BR Sloan Fit Crop Pant. $60 with coupon, Mix Print Open Cardigan 22.80, Vera Jeans $26.25)


Total=$221.92


On my June shopping list:
-Colored Denim
-A piece of jewelry from my trip to DC. I want to start getting a fun piece of jewelry from every place I travel to.
-A summer dress or skirt

19 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. Me too. That is why I had to go back for more colors.

      Delete
  2. I hope you finally get your colored denim :) loving those sheer tops!!!!

    XX-Myrna

    Http://mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. all those summer colors are FANTASTIC! good luck with colored jeans in june...they're so much fun!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nordstrom Rack by the Galleria mall had some really cute colored denim options! Target has some cute ones out too. Love the idea of getting jewelry from travel spots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these! Especially the Pink polka dot shrug! xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and I are too much alike! I have to do the same thing, and now I won't shop until I have a certain amount in my bank account. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Budget :( I hate that word. It gives me anxiety. Hope you had a great weekend, Jess!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely picks! And colored denim is definitely on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up with The Blogger Party!
    Keep spreading the word on facebook and twitter, I really appreciate!
    Thank you so much for the love & support!!
    xoxo
    Lauren
    thebloggerparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I try to stay on a budget to, but with new seasons it's hard lol! I want the coloured pants and floral pants!

    New follower, hope you can check out my new posts and follow back :)
    http://nellecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi! i just found your blog today and i'm a new follower :) please check out my blog and if you like it follow me back

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT PIECES!!!
    XX


    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got the same sandals, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. all great pieces! Good work!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love volored bottoms..as they will make good transistional piece for fall!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. great idea! love the polka dot shrug! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...