Thursday, May 14, 2015

Accountability Partners // Week 1

I was listening to The Lively Show recently (I'm working my way through older podcasts) and the topic of Accountability Partners came up. I loved the idea and instantly thought of a million things I wanted to be held accountable for. So, I talked to a friend (Hey, Emily!) and shared the idea with her and we instantly created week one goals. We plan to connect daily to hold each other accountable and create a new goal on Mondays for the week (we each select separate things). Like the idea? Join in too! Find a partner!
It was ironic because right after we had set our goals, I read this post by Jess and it hit home. Check it out to read more about her accountability plan.

My Week One :: May 11- May 17
Goal :: Try a 6:00 AM Spin Class & Log 10 Miles
Progress :: I've attended two 6:00 AM spin classes this week and have logged 3 miles so far and it's only Thursday!




4 comments :

  1. Oh hey, partner! Thanks for encouraging me to stay on track with my goals this week. I am excited to see what next week will bring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back at ya! I already know what my week 2 goal will be!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for linking to my post! These are really great goals to hold yourself to - get it girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem-o. It's clearly a hot topic these days.

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts...