Sunday, August 2, 2015

Ebates - Recent Buys

Ebates is one of my favorite things ever. It's a portal to use for online shopping to obtain cash back on purchases. It's so simple and I love getting my checks for cash I did virtually nothing for. If you've never heard of it, you should sign up! I have a check on the way for $70, and have earned over $200 during my time using it (a little over a year). You get a sign up bonus and if you use my referral link I would appreciate it!

Nordstrom : 3% Cash Back
Zella Live In Legging
+
Halogen Tee

(Sale ends today!!)

Target : 2% Cash Back
Love the Home You Have
+
White Bedding

Also, eyeing this rug & this bed for a future purchase. I plan to purchase as many new home items through Ebates as possible so I can maximize some cashback. Places like overstock offer 6% cash back.

Check out  Ebates & let them know I referred ya, silexinthecity@gmail.com. You get $10 just for signing up!

Disclaimer: This is not sponsored, I just love Ebates that much!

2 comments :

  1. Ebates is seriously the best thing ever! Can't wait to get my "big fat check"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. We are both die-hards. Seems silly not to spread the secret that is ebates cash back. ;)

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts...