Saturday, December 26, 2015

6 {Etsy} Calendars for 2016


Seasonal Beer Pairing Calendar  - Red Cruiser
Minneapolis, MN

Produce Calendar - The Little Canoe 
Portland, OR



Great Outdoors Calendar - Erin Vaughan
Los Angeles, CA

New Zealand

Fayetteville, AR

Brooklyn, NY

I hope you all had a very, merry Christmas. I have another family gathering to head to today. I've rounded up the fixins for a Cranberry Moscow Mule for my contribution. 

I've been seeing so many great calendar options on Etsy, so I wanted to round up 6 of my favorites for 2016. All of these shops have great offerings and if I had a need for 6 calendars, I would buy them all. The beer pairing one made it's way to my Christmas list. I also really love this sports one by the same shop.

2 comments :

  1. How cute are all of these calendars?! I'm really loving the produce calendar! Etsy has so many little gems if you know where to find them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The produce one is certainly fun. All of these shops are full of so many other great things too!

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts...