Tuesday, January 5, 2016

5 Things To Try This Month - January


Another month, and another list of 5 things to try. A list that contains both local places/ events for you STL area folks and things that can be done no matter location. See previous months here.

1. Closet Purge
Out with the old! Sign up for Poshmark & start listing some items you no longer wear. This is my go-to for selling off old items. If you do sign up, use code HBKNC for an instant $10 credit.


3. Have brunch at Cafe Osage

4. Read an inspiring book
I'm reading The Happiness Project this month. I've started and stopped this book a million times and am determined to finish it this month.

5. Yoga Camp by Adriene
I discovered this a few days late but plan to work through the 30 days offered. Has anyone tried her yoga videos?


4 comments :

  1. Aw I miss brunch at Cafe Osage!!! Such a cutes spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy to say, but I myself have never even been. I'm making a point to get there this month! I know I'd love it.

      Delete
  2. Cafe Osage is the bomb!!! Love their eggs Benedict!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep that in mind! Thanks for popping in!

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts...