I saw that Karli over at Sept. Farm started a new link-up on Tuesdays - 10 on Tuesday. So, I'm partaking and showing you 10 things I'm bookmarking on the interwebs lately. Cheers!
All great ideas!
2. Kacey Musgraves Home Tour - domino magazine
I love this western infused home! Cute!
3. Must-Read List For March - Glitter Guide
I've been getting back into reading and love me some reading lists. I'm actually working on compiling a Spring one now. See my last reading list here.
4. Bobby Bones Show - Joy Week - Day 1
I love the message behind Joy Week and seeing all the artists they bring in. I especially loved Lindsay Ell singing Love Yourself.
5. Cheesy Zucchini Enchiladas - Skinny Taste
I love following Skinny Taste on Facebook and seeing all the inspiring recipes. This one is going on my meal prep list.
6. 30 Day Challenge - The Everygirl
I'm really wanting to be better about embracing mornings and using these tips may do the trick. I'm going to hop on the bandwagon.
7. Jess Lively's Portland Vlog
Portland is a new city I want to go to in 2016 so I am eager to watch this because I'm a big Jess Lively fan.
8. 50 Questions To Ask When You Need a Reminder You're Blessed - Thought Catalog
Life's short. We could all use a reminder to not take anything for granted.
9. 5 Ways To Get Inspired - Advice From A 20 Something
Never hurts to gain more inspiration.
10. Love Quote - Leopard & Lavender
I'm not much on mush, but this quote that Kelli shared is a magical sort of one. Read it, save it, keep it in mind.