We made it to Friday! I was grateful to have a short work week (and I have another next week), but man is it hard to motivate coming back from a holiday weekend. I was certainly struggling this week and am happy the weekend is upon us. I have plans to sip beer on the patio, head to Uncorked, get in some pool time and do household chores.
Dined -- BC's Kitchen
We had a family dinner to celebrate one cousin's 8th grade graduation & another cousin's 21st!
Posted -- Crochet Market Tote
Loving this market tote/beach bag we added to the Three Sheep Shack.
Featured -- Drizly's Top Shelf Bloggers
Excited to be paired with such a neat brand and service.
Thought of the week ++
all the broken hearts in the world still beat - Ingrid Michaelson
---excited to see her live at Uncorked this weekend!
Links I'm Clicking ++
- Fable + Lore's bohemian bungalow home tour
- St. Louis' consistent job market
- June restaurant openings and closings in STL - I'm intrigued by The Red Shack
- Loving the facepalm and fingers crossed emojis coming (along with 70 others) this month
3 things to do in St. Louis this weekend ++
1. Celebrate National Donut Day with Strange Donuts
2. Head to St. Louis Uncorked for wine and live music (FREE)
3. FREE yoga at the Botanical Gardens