Saturday, November 26, 2016

Shop Small Saturday v.2


It's time for another Shop Small Saturday local lineup. I snagged this image from Jess - Be sure to  check out her blog & shop.  I'm expanding on my list from last year

Local Makers ::
Local Boutiques ::


Maybe you prefer to sip / eat local >>>

Local Eats ::

Local Sips ::

{The lists could go on and on...you can find many of these highlighted on my Embrace MO Status Update, which I need to do an update v.2}

previous posts on local goods :


Sidenote :: We are collaborating with Jess on a fun giveaway so be sure to take a peek at Three Sheep Shack's Instagram on Monday.

2 comments :

  1. I love Small Business Saturday and can't wait to check out some of these shops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you find some things you enjoy!!

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts...