Saturday, November 12, 2016

The Holiday Dress Search


My annual work holiday party is less than a month away so my mindset is focused on finding a dress. My company is based in Boston and flies all of us employees (and our plus ones) in from all of our offices (44) for a big shindig. The party is pretty fancy and it's fun to buy a dress that is sometimes more glamorous than what I typically wear. Every year my process ends up  like this..
1.Order a dress online
2. Try on
3. Return
4. Order a dress online
5. Try on
6. Return
7. Repeat x 3
..until eventually I stumble across a winner... I've already tried on 4 at this point..with 4 more to go.
My Ebates account thanks me, my credit card does not. I always go with free shipping & returns though.
                         
The top two have already been tried on and returned. The bottom left is actually coming in red. I'll keep you posted on the others..also, I have already tried and return two Lulu's options as well...here & here. Yes, it's mass chaos.

Also, if you don't use Ebates when shopping online..you are missing out. I've already earned $50+ recently from ordering dresses for me and items for the boy to wear to Boston..it's such a deal! It's a portal to use for online shopping to get money back on purchases made. Do it. You won't regret it.

2 comments :

  1. Ebates is my favorite!!! My friend introduced me to it and now I feel like all I do is online shop anymore. I hope you find a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried ModCloth? They have some awesome dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...