Saturday, January 21, 2017

Saturday Shopping - All things athleisure

I am all about the athleisure style on weekends. I spend my weekdays in business casual attire, so come Saturday and Sunday I want to bust out the leggings and comfy kicks. take a peek at some of the items resting in my online shopping cart lately. Favorites =  these Nike Roshe shoes are hard for me to resit. I keep seeing so many versions of them around the web & the price point is just right! Also, I have these mesh leggings in two colors - so cheap and perfect!

Tops

Bottoms


Shoes + Bags


4 comments :

  1. Ok, this post is SO fun!! I may have to grab that yoga cardi; I had my eye on one from Athleta but, it's soooo $$!! Love the Nikes too. Great pics girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and if you wait for a coupon it would be even more affordable. I tried on in store, so soft!

      Delete
  2. Cute gym clothes always make me more motivated to go to the gym! I love those Nike's! And I still don't own a pair of mesh insert leggings but I need to! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I def recommend the options at ON, great weekend wear too.

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts...