- Lots of mixed emotions being back from the trip - happy to be back to my home, kinda bleh about going back to work, and missing these mountains along with extra time away spent with my man.
- A few goodies arrived while I was away -- these workout pants & matching sports bra / this simple top / this wall decor / a boxwood wreath
- I am making a long to-do list for my friend's bachelorette party coming up over St. Pat's weekend - we are heading to KC.
- I am loving Emily's photo books she makes annually through Shutterfly - such a good idea!
- I wore this jacket on repeat in CO
- One adventure to look forward to = a one night stay over at Pere Marquette Lodge - It was one of the gifts I got Danny for valentine's day- now to set a date!
- I got this gray faux fur pillow for my couch and am now contemplating a blush one
- This weekend = shed golf! You can see a post of last year's event here. A fun, country event in my hometown. Last year we wore our Three Sheep Shack shirts & this year we are noodling on some simple Mardi Gras concept.
- Using this post of Emily's to pick book # 2 for our book club
- I love NYX lip color & am curious to try this one
- 2 = the number of Cattleman dinners I have coming up in March - Life of a cattleman's girlfriend. Really these are just dinner / dances at local venues, I'm excited to attend them for the first time.
- This post of Keira's makes me want to go back and buy one of these pots. So chic & girlie.
- Stok cold brew - a must try!
- Drafting - Colorado trip re-cap - well & still most of the ones still listed here
- Loving this IG feed of Southern Charmed Interiors - She just started a booth locally at Warson Woods Antique Gallery. She has a blog too! I love wandering antique malls - maybe I'll have a booth of my own to curate someday!
- I need to draft a post of my progress made in February towards my 2017 Intentions; See Jan here.
- My March goal for my home was to style / clean my upstairs guest room, but I knocked that out in Feb too, so time to re-evaluate.
- Also, need to get a 5 to Try going for March. Any fun ideas of local (STL) events?
- My next small home tasks I want to complete are hanging my new decor items - glass chevron (in a dining room corner) + boxwood wreath (on my ladder). Then I'd also like to make a small photo wall in my hallway and hang two new large frames in my living room. Really digging this 3-pack set of watercolors on sale or maybe this single one.
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Post - Trip Ramblings
I'm back from my Colorado trip & saying hello to reality. For me this means a mind that is wrapping itself around upcoming events & multiple to-do's. Life is going to be full speed at least through April. What I'll be lacking in free time, I'll be making up for in fun events. Lots of good things to come!! Life is good.
⋅ Labels: ramblings