Monday, March 13, 2017

[C R E A T E]

One of my 5 to Try tips this month was to create.

My goal in mind for the month is to chalk-paint a wooden caddy I thrifted from Goodwill for $1.
I'll likely use the caddy for styling on a bench or as a cute catch-all on my coffee table. Think something along these lines.

other items on my create radar for someday are as follows --

+ Chicken Wire Memo Board

+ Dresser turned Potting Bench
I want to thrift a dresser with good bones and turn it into a potting bench by removing the drawers and chalk-painting it. I have the space on my back patio, which is where all my planting takes place.

+ Bar Cart Makeover
I thrifted a cart that has glass shelves and needed a facelift. I started spray painting it gold and when it's nice out again I'll finish it up. I plan to use it in my dining room or basement..maybe even in my someday office. Likely housing plants, glasses and such. I really like how this one is styled.

I'm also heading to Michaels on lunch to snag the goods for this garland DIY.
Just a few creative vibes to fuel your day/week. Anything on your create to-do list or radar as of late?

1 comment :

  1. Love all these different DIY ideas!!! Can't wait to see you create them all!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...