Thursday, April 6, 2017

Shopping for Work Basics

I have worked in corporate roles with business casual dress codes ever since graduating college -- that's nearly 7 years now {yikes!}. Some of my work basics / staples have been with me for the bulk of that timeframe. A lot of my go-to items are getting worn out & have gotten retired. In the past month or so I've retired two black pencil skirts and I have a sheath dress and a pair of black dress pants up next. So, it's time to invest in some new pieces. I like Loft, Banana Republic, Old Navy and JC Penney for work items. I've compiled some pieces below that have been catching my eye or making their way into my online shopping cart lately. It's time to pull the trigger. What are your go-to shops for work clothes?

SKIRTS


PANTS



DRESSES





No comments :

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts...