Monday, November 28, 2011

Down But Not Out

So... I've been a bad blogger lately. I was sick with Strep for a while then it I ended up being allergic to my antibiotics, so I have been doing little more than necessary lately.

Run-Down of life currently:
-I went to my first "tweet-up" last week. It was at Moonrise Hotel, a local boutique hotel. If you are ever in the St. Louis area, you should check it out. We brought canned goods for Salvation Army and I met some great people. I ended up meeting someone who works for the Blues and he e-mailed me later in the day to give me free tickets to the game that night against the Kings. They were great seats too (9th row)!

-I had two delicious Thanksgiving meals. One even had butter in the shape of a turkey. I hear there are butter Christmas trees too (schnucks I believe). Adorable. I had fruit for lunch to counterbalance my gluttonous weekend.

-I have been obsessed with Grey's Anatomy lately. I am just now starting to watch the series, so I started with Season 1 on Netflix and I am up to Season 4. Woo! I guess that was one good thing that came from being sick..

-You may have seen from this that I have been wanting a puffy vest for this season..and my aunt got me this amazing J Crew one for a belated Birthday gift. I LOVE it.

- I joined the Cold Hands Warm Hearts Swap. I was paired with Chelsea who can be found here. Go show her great blog some love!  The point is to send gloves, and other goodies, and establish some bonds with other bloggers. I'm excited to send mine! Tis the season!


Toodles for now. I hope to be a better blogger.

3 comments :

  1. I love Grey's Anatomy. I've been watching it all over again on Netflix over the course of a couple months- soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better! I just got the same Jcrew vest and I'm obsessed with it! So warm and not over-puffy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, That is the perfect way to describe the vest.."not over-puffy". That was my big concern witha vest, and this one is great.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...