Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cold Hands Warm Hearts

I participated in the Cold Hands Warm Hearts swap. Essentially, you get paired with another blogger and send them gloves, and other goodies. This is a great way to meet other bloggers and have a blogger "Secret Santa" of sorts. I was paired with Chelsea of Live Laugh Lynae. She's a doll, and we have gotten to know each other over the past few weeks. Now on to the goodies that she sent me....

{Wrapped Goods}
{Unveiled}
{Rocking the cozy gloves, with smart touch I might add}

{A Handmade Sash from her etsy shop}


{My roommate, Emily, showcasing the homemade headband from Chelsea's etsy shop}


 
{Scarf}

{Glitter nail polish}

All in all...Chelsea did great and sent pretty much everything I could have wanted. Now head over to her blog  and see what I sent her. Don't forget to check out her etsy shop too! A special thanks to Sandy and Ilene for setting up this great swap! Be sure to go here and see all the other bloggers who participated.








7 comments :

  1. love your gloves and the handmade goodness! thanks for much for participating in the swap, girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too cute. Glad you liked everything! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! The sash is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute gifts! I'm majorly crushing on that scarf :)

    I'd love if you checked out my post too!

    ~Stop Me if You've Heard This One

    ReplyDelete
  5. swaps are the BEST. I haven't done one in quite awhile and you made me want to do one soon ;) so happy to have stumbled on your blog! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you stopped in. Feel free to host a swap and I'll join in, ha.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...