Thursday, December 15, 2011

Music

I got to thinking today..... I think you could tell a lot about a person just by the Pandora stations they have on their phone/computer...
Some of my current ones include:
  • The Fray
  • Eric Church
  • The Cab
  • Rihanna
  • Adele
  • Bruno Mars
  • Chris Brown
  • Luke Bryan
  • Eli Young Band
  • Jason Mraz
  • Matchbox Twenty
And many more.... What are some of your current Pandora stations?

Also, often when I am driving I wonder what music people in the other cars are listening to...or at the gym I wonder the same thing about the others working out.... Am I the only one who wonders that?...ok fine I'm weird.

10 comments :

  1. A few of mine are the Christmas station, Frank Sinatra, Florence and the Machine, The Beatles, She and Him and Gungor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are obsessed with Mumford and Son's pandora station. Every. Single. Song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO. Party rocking all the time.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess! For some reason it wouldn't let me email you back from your comments :(

    Thanks so much for coming over from IHOD! The candy cane is my FAVORITE too! So simple, yet so cute! :) Let me know how it turns out!
    And thanks for following along, it means so much! Happy Holidays!
    ~Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree!! We had a lot of similar ones. Some of my other favorites are Hootie and the Blowfish, John Mayer and Matt Wertz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great songs! Sadly due to studying I have not listen to music or anything for the longest time...

    I invite you to visit my blog and enter a giveaway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right now all of my recent Pandora stations have been Christmas music. Can you say Michael Buble?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! I was just thinking that while listening to Rihanna then Coldplay today:) Just found your blog and it's completely winsome! I'm a follower now! I just put up a little holiday gift guide! Check it out! (and follow back if you feel compelled!) XO

    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Florence + the Machine and Adele. I also love indie music as well :) cute blog!

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i listen to just about anything--I wasn't exposed to country despite growing up in a small Southern town, so I don't listen to it. i hope you have a great weekend and stop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...