Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Toy Drives

Are you doing your part to give a little back this holiday season? I'd love to hear about anything you do to spread cheer. I've done a bit, but honestly there is always more I could be doing. My work adopted a family that I need to purchase for as well.

A local restaurant is hosting a very unique {and fun} toy drive. Through out the month of December, if you bring in a wrapped toy, they will provide you with a wrapped bottle of wine. How neat?! Learn more here.

I have my gift ready to go...
Want to know what was inside???
 

I loved this game as a kiddo, and still do.


2 comments :

  1. I work for a non-profit group that works with homeless families and today we're doing caroling and dropping off donated gifts to various shelters. Can't wait! Love it :) That is really neat that restaurant is doing that.. I loved connect 4 too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel that is so great! You should take some pics of the festive event.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...