Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What's Inside Wednesday

I've always been a big fan of "In Her Bag" blog posts or magazine articles. I decided it is time for me to start my own little series. So here you have it... "What's Inside Wednesday"......
First Up. My roomie's purse and oh so interesting contents. She saw this Coach purse at Dillard's a few weeks back on a major sale, and just couldn't resist. Did she need? No. But a deal is a deal, so it was a no-brainer.
The compartments help to keep things organized. Gotta love a purse like that.

Now for the guts. Starting at 12:00...
  • B. Makowsky wallet (with a great leopard interior)
  • Jeep keys
  • Viva La Juicy lotion
  • Two gum selections. Gotta keep that breath minty fresh.
  • Beauty supplies...Vaseline lip balm, Victoria Secret lip gloss, and Dior mascara.
  • Execdrin. Helpful for getting through 12 hour nursing shifts.
  • Vera Bradley sunglasses case
  • Tortoise Ray Ban Wayfarers
  • Ray ban glasses case for her Aviators
  • $6 of cold hard cash
  • White IPhone 4
  • Picture of nursing friends
A close up of her beloved wayfarers.
A close up of said beauty supplies.


Thanks for playing along roomie. Stay tuned for more "What's Inside Wednesday" posts.


3 comments :

  1. That's a fun idea! I love the sunglasses! I'd lose them in 2 seconds though so I always go with the cheapies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I often go for cheapies too, but her Ray Bans are adorable on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great bag! What a fun post :)

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...