Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Guest Post: The Daily Dani

As you know I am off in San Francisco for work this week. Today I have Dani from The Daily Dani here to do a guest post. Dani has great style and a hilarious sense of humor. Go check out her blog and you will not be disappointed. So here she is:



Hi there, The In-Between readers! Dani from The Daily Dani here! I'm so happy to be babysitting while Jess is off enjoying her trip to San Francisco! Am I the only one super anxious to hear about how much fun she's having? :)



Now, I've got an important question for you - are y'all on Pinterest? If not, let me sum it up for you: it's basically a virtual inspirational pinboard - kind of like the makeshift bulletin board you have on your closet door full of magazine clippings to inspire your wardrobe/craftiness/cooking/all things creative - but you can draw creative inspiration from all over the internet as well as anyone else who has a Pinterest account! (Check out my boards here!)



My favorite part about Pinterest is how it urges me to re-invent pieces in my wardrobe that I already own into new outfit options!



Here are just a couple of my Pinspirational outfits from 2011!





















I love that I'm able to find pieces I already have, even if they differ slightly from the picture, and put my own twist on the outfits while still getting a similar vibe! It's a great way to save money and "shop" my own closet!



I have so many pins that I'm dying to draw inspiration from for 2012!















































How about you? Do you have any looks you're dying to try in the new year?



Make sure to stop by and visit me at The Daily Dani to say a quick hello, and see how some of this Pinspiration plays out! :)

7 comments :

  1. what a cute idea for a post! <3 her blog & yours of course =)

    www.behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some inspiration and now I know where to go and how to do it. Thanks for some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's my girl! Love following her pinspirations and her pins, so I am basically her stalker.

    She's a great blog babysitter! Hope you're having fun Jessi boo boo boo boo-boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I stalk her too. I had a blast in San Fran! That last part reminds me of "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days"

      Delete
  4. Aw, how fun!
    Loved this post. I swear I could waste an entire day on Pinterest.

    xoxo
    Debra

    www.honestlydebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many! My first one though is I want to try brighter colored cords! I think they look so cute! Love your blog! Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inspiration! I heard a new term the other day on Twitter that reminds me of this-- "copyrock" when you copy how somebody rocked something. I like it!

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...