Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine Swap

Hi there...Remember me? I'm still sorting out my computer problems but am trying to get a quick post in for this lovely Valentine's Swap I was a part of that Caroline and Alissa put on. Props to them.
Read about the swap info here.


I was paired with the lovely Paige of Artsy Anthropology. Not only does she have a great blog, but she has an adorable Etsy shop too. Check it out here. I have gotten to know her a lot through twitter recently, and I found that  not only do we have some common interests (Hart of Dixie) but that she is also a great gift giver. Check out my gifts:

{All the goodies}

 {A close up up my chocolate sea salt grahams, and adorable card}

{The nail polishes I was hoping for. Yay!}

{Adorable owl, which doubles as lip gloss}

{bangles and wine opener}

{Bath fizzes and goodies from her etsy shop}


I am so glad I participated in this swap. Go check out the great blogs mentioned above and all of the others that participated. Thanks for hosting Caroline and Alissa!

7 comments :

  1. What a cute idea for Valentine's.. those are great nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute! i love the little owl :)

    thanks for participating in the swap! we loved having you!!

    xoxo,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always miss out on swaps! Haha I need you to fill me in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love all these cool blogger exchanges. Definitely need to get in on it.

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what cute little stuff! I wish I could have participated in that swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great idea! I need to get in on something like this. That owl is precious and I hope your computer problems are coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment! But seriously try it and let me know if it works, but it has done wonders for me :D

    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...