Monday, March 26, 2012

The Foundrie


I am obsessed with the store The Foundrie at Chesterfield Mall here in MO. The foundrie is a store supporting local artists and independent designers. It started as a seasonal store, and will be a year-round store as of April 2011. It's essentially a real life collaborative Etsy shop. :)



The last time I was in there I made many purchases but my favorite was a necklace similar to the one below from Just Liv.


Most of the vendors have their own Etsy store as well and can be found on The Foundrie's website. If you live in the area you should certainly stop in and check out the store, or if you are an artist/crafter you should look into consigning there.

I will be featuring some of my favorite Etsy stores all week.

2 comments :

  1. The Founderie sounds amazing. I wish we had something like that in my hometown. I'm so happy to see a store like that in a mall! We need more things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The founderie does look amazing and it's now on my list of places to go in MO!! Thanks for sharing this cute shop!!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...