Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cardigan Swap


I am on day 3 of my shopping diet and came up with an idea I thought may be fun.
I want to host a Cardigan Swap with all of you.
Part of my shopping diet includes cleaning out my closet and donating unwanted items. I myself have about 20+ cardigans, and many of them get very little wear.
What better way to give them new life than to swap with other bloggers?
If you are interested in swapping a cardigan from your collection please leave a comment with your
e-mail and cardigan size below and I will compile a swap list so we can get and give cardigans.

18 comments :

  1. I am in! & have one in mind! I am a medium usually.

    Emmabasilone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so be in, but I don't really have a cardi collection! And I dont wanna send someone a plain old black or brown one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, well after your spending freeze it sounds like you should invest in some. :)

      Delete
  3. Love the idea! I'll see if I have any good contenders...though, I don't think I have a lot of cardis...hmm. I'll let you know ;) XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a really fun idea. I wear a small typically.

    - Jaime
    www.southonbroadway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds awesome. I'm a size medium, and I've got good one in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! If you want to be involved, let me know.

      Delete
  7. I'm in! I'm a size small. I actually have a bag of clothes to take to plato's right now. think there are some cardi's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! My sisters used to call me the cardigan queen. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one out there with this addiction...haha...Unfortunately I don't have many remaining in my closet as I've moved on to "boyfriend blazers"

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...